Frequently Asked Questions
Placing an Order
What payment options are available?
We accept the following forms of payment: Visa & Mastercard
What countries do you ship to?
We currently accept online orders from the United States. Any orders from Canada should be placed on our Canadian Website, click the following link to direct yourself: https://mikuniwildharvest.ca/market
For additional details see Shipping Information.
Problems Placing an Order
Why was my credit card declined?
A credit card transaction can be declined for several reasons, here are the most common:
- Incorrect credit card number or expiration date.
- We do not accept American Express for the time being, please see Placing an Order section above for payments we accept.
- Insufficient funds.
- Billing address and or postal code does not match address on file with credit card company.
- Bank or credit card company is experiencing technical issues.
- If a large number of online purchases are made in a short period of time, some banks will reject some of the charges as a fraud prevention measure.
When will I receive my order?
Orders are usually processed within 1–3 business days. We do not ship perishable items on Friday, they are shipped the following Monday.
Has my order shipped?
Once your order ships you will receive a confirmation email. This email will contain a UPS tracking number, this number will have the most up to date information on your delivery status.
What do I do if my product showed up damaged?
If you receive any broken/spoiled items, please take pictures and contact Customer Care right away, they will help you with the next steps
There is a bug on my wild mushroom.
It is not uncommon to find the occasional bug on a wild mushroom, simply wipe it off and know that the mushroom is still perfectly safe and delicious to eat.
For all inquiries, please contact Customer Care.Contact Us