Fresh White Winter Truffle
- Also Known As
- Trifola d’Alba, Piedmont Truffle, White Truffle from Alba, Italian White Truffle
- 1 oz (roughly 3 small truffles)
- Northern Italy
Out of stock
For the holiday season indulge in one of the most celebrated gastronomic pleasures on earth. In season for a very short period every year, the white truffle has a definitively unique bouquet that will delicately perfume and flavor everything it encounters. Often described as having a sweet garlic and cream soda aroma with a hint of sharp earth, you can not go wrong shaving on top of scrambled eggs, risotto, gnocchi or pasta.
Sourced from Northern Italy, Mikuni ships only the freshest and most aromatic white truffles. Mikuni Wild Harvest is the premier source for white truffles in North America.
Mikuni Wild Harvest knows truffles. With a hands-on salesman for each restaurant, Mikuni is our go-to source. They only supply the finest quality truffles and offer the best service.
You may also like…
How to Store and Handle Fresh Truffles
- Store truffles in the refrigerator wrapped in paper towel in a sealed container.
- The best way to cook truffles is with eggs and cream in butter or a béchamel sauce.
- The perfume of a truffle is very volatile and disappears rapidly, cooking time should be limited.
- Truffles are best when consumed within three days of delivery.
Special Shipping Regulations
Quality is paramount in the products we sell. Perishable items are shipped and packaged as quickly as possible. To maximize the freshness of this wonderful product, it must be shipped by Fedex Standard Overnight. Due to this requirement, please note that orders placed on Friday will not ship until Monday.