- 4 oz tin
- Mikuni Sustainable Day-Boat Seafood
- Olympic Peninsula, Washington, United States
This clean and refreshing caviar is as versatile as it is delicious. Whether you want to garnish soft scrambled eggs or a celeriac veloute, it truly is remarkable how many applications it is suitable for. What you'll be sure to notice is the clean, crisp flavor and defined "pop". This caviar is made the same day the fish are caught, which ensures the highest quality and freshest caviar possible.
Mikuni works with a network of small family fisherman from the Olympic Peninsula, all of whom are committed to sustainable line caught fishing practices.
Caviar definitely is not food. It's a unique product representing many things—an experience, a handiwork, a specialty, a dream perhaps. Anonymous
How to Store and Handle Caviar
- To preserve utmost quality and freshness, store your unopened tin on ice in the bottom of your refrigerator.
- Keep the tin sealed until you are ready to serve.
- Though caviar can be stored unopened in your refrigerator for up to four weeks, it should be consumed immediately upon opening.
Shipping and Processing
All orders are shipped FedEx Standard Overnight. Please note that orders placed on Friday will not ship until Monday.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||7 x 5 x 4 in|