Orders over $250 qualify for free shipping!
Please note that orders will be processed 1–2 days after they are received. We do not ship perishable items on Friday, they are shipped the following Monday.
Shipping charges are based upon the weight of your order, and are calculated at the time of purchase. Due to their perishable nature, certain products may only ship via overnight delivery. As soon as your package has left our warehouse we will email you a tracking number. Please keep this number for your records. You will be able to use the tracking number to monitor when your package will be delivered. You can also view shipping details, order history, and manage all of your account preferences through the My Account page.
Mikuni offers several methods of shipping to addresses in the United States: UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS Next Day Air Saver and UPS Next Day Air.
- UPS Ground
- 1–5 business days within the contiguous US; 1–7 business days to Alaska and Hawaii.
- UPS 3 Day Select
- Delivery to businesses by 4:30 p.m. and to residences by 8:00 p.m. in 3 business days.
- UPS Next Day Air Saver
- Next-business-day delivery by 3:00 p.m. to most US addresses; by 4:30 p.m. to rural areas; and by 8:00 p.m. to residences.
- UPS Next Day Air
- Next-business-day delivery by 10:30 a.m. to most U.S. addresses; by noon, 4:30 p.m. or 5 p.m. in remote areas; by noon, 1:30 p.m. or 4:30 p.m. on Saturdays.
Mikuni offers two methods of shipping to addresses in Canada: FedEx Ground and FedEx Priority Overnight.
- FedEx Ground
- 1–7 business days to all provinces and territories across Canada.
- FedEx Priority Overnight
- Next-business-day, morning delivery to most metropolitan areas.