Frequently Asked Questions
Placing an Order
- What payment options are available?
- We accept the following forms of payment: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover
- What countries do you ship to?
- We currently accept online orders from Canada and the United States. International shipping is also available, please contact Customer Care to discuss available options. For additional details see Shipping Information.
- When will I receive my order?
- Orders are usually processed within 1–2 business days. We do not ship perishable items on Friday, they are shipped the following Monday.
- There is a bug on my wild mushroom.
- It is not uncommon to find the occasional bug on a wild mushroom, simply wipe it off and know that the mushroom is still perfectly safe and delicious to eat.
Problems Placing an Order
- Why was my credit card declined?
A credit card transaction can be declined for several reasons, here are the most common:
- Incorrect credit card number or expiration date.
- Insufficient funds.
- Billing address and or postal code does not match address on file with credit card company.
- Bank or credit card company is experiencing technical issues.
- If a large number of online purchases are made in a short period of time, some banks will reject some of the charges as a fraud prevention measure.
We are unable to provide additional details when a credit card is declined, as we do not have access to this information. Please ensure that you enter the billing address and postal code that match with what your credit card company has on file. Please contact your bank or credit card provider if you are experiencing issues with your credit card.
Please note that orders will be processed 1–2 days after they are received. We do not ship perishable items on Friday, they are shipped the following Monday.
Shipping charges are based upon the weight of your order, and are calculated at the time of purchase. Due to their perishable nature, certain products may only ship via overnight delivery. As soon as your package has left our warehouse we will email you a tracking number. Please keep this number for your records. You will be able to use the tracking number to monitor when your package will be delivered. You can also view shipping details, order history, and manage all of your account preferences through the My Account page.
Mikuni offers several methods of shipping to addresses in the United States: UPS Ground, UPS Next Day Air Saver.
- UPS Ground
- 1–5 business days within the contiguous US; 1–7 business days to Alaska and Hawaii.
- UPS Next Day Air Saver
- Next-business-day delivery to most US addresses.
Mikuni offers two methods of shipping to addresses in Canada: Purolator Ground and Purolator Express.
- Purolator Ground
- 1–7 business days to all provinces and territories across Canada.
- Purolator Express
- Next-business-day, delivery to most metropolitan areas.
Currently we only offer shipping to addresses in the United States and Canada. We do have distributors in other areas of the world so please get in touch with us and we will try to connect you with them.
Returns and Exchanges
At Mikuni, we take pride in all that we sell. We guarantee your satisfaction with any of our products. It’s what sets us apart from everyone else and why the world’s top chefs choose us.
If for any reason you’re dissatisfied with any product(s) you’ve received, notify us within 24 hours and we will immediately rectify the problem. You can reach us through the Contact Form. Please be able to provide photographic documentation of the problem and/or repackage the product for return to our facility. In the event the product is to be returned, we will provide you with a shipping label and arrange a courier pick-up at your facility/residence.