Placing an Order
- What payment options are available?
- We accept the following forms of payment: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- What countries do you ship to?
- We currently accept online orders from Canada and the United States. International shipping is also available, please contact Customer Care to discuss available options. For additional details see Shipping Information.
- Which currencies do you accept?
- Please note that orders are charged in US Dollars. Currency conversions to Canadian Dollars are estimates based upon the current exchange rate, and should be used for informational purposes only.
- When will I receive my order?
- Orders are usually processed within 1–2 business days. We do not ship perishable items on Friday, they are shipped the following Monday.
- There is a bug on my wild mushroom.
- It is not uncommon to find the occasional bug on a wild mushroom, simply wipe it off and know that the mushroom is still perfectly safe and delicious to eat.
Problems Placing an Order
- Why was my credit card declined?
- A credit card transaction can be declined for several reasons, here are the most common:
- Incorrect credit card number or expiration date
- Insufficient funds
- Billing address and or Postal code does not match address on file with credit card company
- Bank or credit card company is experiencing technical issues
- If a large number of online purchases are made in a short period of time, some banks will reject some of the charges as a fraud prevention measure
We are unable to provide additional details when a credit card is declined, as we do not have access to this information. Please ensure that you enter the Billing address and Postal code that match with what your credit card company has on file. Please contact your bank or credit card provider if you are experiencing issues with your credit card.